In recent times, a lot has changed. Especially in the field of fitness. Years ago, people used to consider gymming as a hobby. However, we have now started realizing the importance of keeping our mind and body healthy.
It is due to this rise of fitness freaks, that we now have Fitness Influencers who are educating people about the importance of fitness. In fact, some of them have even started training people online to make them fit.
In today’s blog, we are going to take a look at the Top 10 fitness influencers who have revamped the fitness industry in India.
- Sahil Khan: A name that checks all the boxes, not only for fitness but for making an astonishing career out of it. Sahil Khan started his journey in Bollywood through the movie ‘Style’. He has 5 million+ followers on Instagram. Not exciting? Well, he owns India’s largest gym spread over an area of 30,000 sq ft.
- Bani J: Bani J is breaking the stereotypes of Indian society. She believes in having a muscular body that is to die for. Starting her journey with the Indian TV show ‘Roadies”, she has become a fitness idol for many. She is also known for sharing her diet and exercise on Instagram to help her followers stay healthy.
- Ranveer Allahbadia aka The Beerbiceps: Ranveer’s fitness journey is nothing short of an inspiration for the youth. During his college days, Ranveer neglected fitness that took a toll on his health. However, he soon began with the fitness journey that led him to become one of India’s best fitness cum lifestyle influencers.
- Sapna Vyas: Sapna has got quite a lot of certifications when it comes to fitness. She is certified by the American Council on Exercise. Sapna’s father was associated with the department of health and that is how she got the fitness inspiration. Today, she a renowned Health Coach to promote fitness through her social media.
- Guru Mann: Guru Mann is a professional fitness trainer with a Bachelors’s in exercise and sports science from California State University. And when it comes to fitness, he does not leave any opportunity to put his education to the best use possible. In fact, Guru Mann is not only a fitness trainer but also a nutrition specialist.
- Gaurav Taneja: A man who has proven that we can always make up time for things we like. Gaurav Taneja is a pilot by profession who loves fitness beyond words. If you are one of those people who crib about nothing having enough time, this man can be an inspiration for you.
- Namrata Purohit: Unlike most fitness freaks, Namrata picked up a particular form and made her fitness regime around it. Namrata is a professional when it comes to Pilates. In fact, she has is also the co-founder of The Pilates Studio that she started with Mr. Samir Purohit who happens to be her father.
- Sunit Jadhav: If you are a fan of ripped bodies, Sunit Jadhav will be your inspiration. He is a bodybuilder who has won more awards than we can imagine. Sunit won the title of Mr. Asia in the year 2018. In fact, he also won the title of Mr. India 3 times in the year 2016, 2017, and 2019.
- Yasmin Karachiwala: Another brilliant and certified Pilates trainer who loves fitness beyond anything. Yasmin started fitness classes around 20 years ago under the name Yasmin’s body image. Through these classes, she aims at making people healthy and teaches aerobics along with Pilates. In fact. she has also trained some Bollywood stars including Katrina Kaif and Deepika Padukone.
- Sangram Chougule: Age is just a number, and Sangram Chougule has proved it. He is a 41-year-old bodybuilder who comes from Maharashtra. Talking about that, he has won the title of Mr. Maharashtra 5 times. If that does not surprise you, he also won Mr. India 5 times. In fact, he also holds the title of Mr. Universe and Mr. World.
Connecting with Fitness Influencers
Looking for a medium to connect with fitness influencers? Well, we at Let’s Influencer are here to help you at. We are an influencer marketing agency that helps brands connect with different influencers by using different influencer marketing platforms. If you are looking for one of the best influencer marketing agencies in India, you can’t go wrong with Let’s Influence.